Eligibility Any Graduate
2 - 3 yrs
Job Role Drupal Developer
We’ve been working with the QED team for over 3 years now. They helped us build our content platform ground up in 3 east Asian languages and English. Their team has been working with our business and development teams seamlessly to integrate our content platform with our internal workflow & database.
1. Extensive experience with content modelling and information architecture on Drupal
2. Extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules etc.
3. Strong hands on experience with Drupal API’s
4. Efficient use of Drupal Dev toolchain like drush, coder-review, devel and debuggers.
6. Strong understanding of Database concepts
7. Experience with 3rd Party integrations with Drupal, understanding and working experience with web services.
8. Knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standard & project experience with git is a must.
9. Excellent communication Skills (written and spoken)
10. Drupal contributions
11. Experience with Drupal templating, HTML5, CSS3
12. Knowledge of other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, express, wordpress etc.
13. Performance Audit and Optimisation
Experience: 2 to 3 years of hands on experience with Drupal and at least 2 years on Drupal 7.