Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Field Applications Engineer (Hardware)
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fueled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
1. Technical ownership of all customer issues related to CSR hardware, software, firmware and tools.
2. Provide design consultation services to CSR customers on a broad range of technical topics related to CSR products.
3. Developing strong relationships with customer engineering and management teams.
4. Ensuring that customers reach production on schedule to accelerate CSR revenues.
5. Interface between Customer, Sales, Marketing, Factory Applications, R&D, operations and quality teams to resolve customer issues as required.
6. Provide on-site customer support often at short notice.
7. Regular visits to CSR R&D Centres for Training and relationship development.
8. Recreate, analyse and resolve customer technical issues.
9. Developing novel approaches to debugging customer issues.
10. Create and present technical training courses.
1. Bachelors degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or appropriate levels of industry experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including written documents, email, conference calls, presentations and interactive training sessions.
3. Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
4. Ability to think creatively to create unique debugging approaches to resolve customer issues.