Company Reserv Bank of India
Govt - Job
Job Role Medical Consultant
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Engagement of Medical consultant On contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at RBI, Kolkata
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up 1 (one) post (reserved for OBC) of Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration for the Bank’s dispensary at Dum Dum Staff Quarters, 1/B, B.K.Pal Lane, Dum Dum, Kolkata 700 030 so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Main Office Building, Human Resource Management Department, 15, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700 001, not later than three weeks from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before April 8, 2016 by 5.00 PM.
Applicant should be a medical graduate of Indian or Foreign University recognizedby the Medical Council of India.
1. Contract will be initially for a period of three years. This term can be extended on such terms and conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
2. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner and his / her dispensary / residence should be within a radius of 3-5 Km. from the Bank’s dispensary at 1/B, B.K.Pal Lane, Dum Dum, Kolkata 700 030.
3. The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours as given below inclusive of all.
4. The Bank reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements. The Bank also reserve the right to use the services of the Medical Consultant at its other dispensaries located at residential colonies/Main office Premises (MoP).
5. Application should be submitted in the attached format only. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration’.
6. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the short listed candidates. Apart from those who may be called for interview, Bank will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates who are not shortlisted for interview. Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex -II.