Company Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Eligibility Any Graduate
5 - yrs
Job Role Associate I-Regulatory Reporting
In 2008, the Royal Bank of Scotland failed as a company. We only exist as a bank today because our role as a cornerstone of the UK economy – which had been proudly built up over nearly 300 years – meant we were too important to be allowed to collapse.
1. Ensure that regulatory outputs are produced on an accurate and timely basis in line with SLAs, including calculating and posting of all planned and ad hoc adjustments.
2. Run COREP EBA validations for quarterly reporting.
3. Handle QoQ query and resolve via manual journal wherever required.
4. Handle E2E execution of adhoc project required as per new regulatory requirement.
5. Deliver high quality regulatory reporting MI and analysis on a timely and accurate basis, which meets the customer’s needs.
6. Provide ad-hoc analysis and challenge as required to support management in RWA and other regulatory related decisions.
7. Support where franchises require analysis and commentary of the business’ capital position, particularly around RWA’s.
8. Maintaining an up-to-date process note repository.
1. 5 years of experience in financial services in reporting
2. Finance post graduate, B.Tech, CA, MBA, PRM/FRM desirable
3. knowledge of Banking book products, Basel II and Basel III, COREP, including the key impacts of Basel II & Basel III on the business and the drivers behind this
4. SAS experience is highly desirable
5. Excellent knowledge on Excel and working knowledge of MS Access