Company Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Job Role Operations Analyst, TMO
In 2008, the Royal Bank of Scotland failed as a company. We only exist as a bank today because our role as a cornerstone of the UK economy – which had been proudly built up over nearly 300 years – meant we were too important to be allowed to collapse.
1. Enhancing on the understanding of Fixed Income and getting trained on Fixed Income Settlements process within the defined time span.
2. Liaising closely with the Settlements team, Front Office & middle office to manage BAU risk and improve client relationships.
3. Effectively communicating the day to day business updates and escalating efficiently to the management.
4. Actively participating in brainstorming sessions within the team to come up with various ideas.
5. Build strong working relationships and a network of contacts with clients both internal and external.
6. Ensure that KPI/KRI’s are met.
7. Look to adopt best practises.
8. To propose measures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
1. Basic knowledge of FI products and market terminology
2. Basic understanding of various Microsoft application
3. Being able to effectively communicate with internal/external parties, having good telephone & email etiquettes
4. Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream except BCA, MCA, CFA, Cost Accountants