Company Ramco Systems
2 - 5 yrs
Job Role Business Analyst - Finance
Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Started as an R&D division of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992, Ramco Systems was later established as an independent company in 1997. Headquartered in Chennai, the company has 22 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
1. Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
2. Provide overall business process and product mapping.
3. Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes.
4. Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan.
5. Should be able to share best business practices in chosen domain (Finance).
1. Should have handled at least two full life cycle implementations in logistics domain - Warehouse Management, Transportation Management
2. We prefer candidates who can travel extensively (Domestic / International)
3. Excellent academic background.
4. Minimum 2 full cycle hands on ERP-Finance implementation experience in any large products like SAP/Oracle
5. A track record of successful end-to-end project implementation experiences in India & preferably global implementation experience will be an added advantage
6. Client handling skills with good communication