2 - 8 yrs
Job Role Technical Project Manager
Randstad is a € 16.6 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to search & selection, HR Solutions and Inhouse, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 28,030 corporate employees working from 4,587 branches and inhouse locations in 40 countries.
1. Has ongoing accountability for all processes, resources, budgets and deliverables related to IT projects.
2. Lead and Oversees the team of internal and/or external IT resources as they plan, track and execute the project from start to completion.
3. Plan and direct the implementation of smaller to medium IT projects supporting different business units Recommends changes to improve the IT project management methodology.
4. Motivates and contributes to the team in solving complex, high impact design problems
5. Status reporting, communications planning and management
6. Balance the art and science of project management to scale and leverage techniques and processes efficiently
7. Vendor Management: Manage, lead, guide and monitor outsourced partners' resources to meet delivery commitments
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, engineering, or a related field. 8+ years of experience in IT Industry with 4+ years as a project manager within the Information Technology area, specifically systems development
2. Strong understanding of SDLC
3. Solid understanding of intersection between IT engineering, operations and project management
4. Good understanding and/or ability reviewing functional/technical solution specifications
5. Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment is required
6. Vendor management skills - Relationship management and co-ordination for deliverables; Ability to consult with and provide leadership to outsourced partners.
7. Proven decision-making capabilities using sound judgment
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex technical concepts into meaningful business conversations
9. Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals
10. Strong team player