0 - 3 yrs
Job Role Documentum - Developer
Reliance Group is among India's top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.
1. Develop software components using Documentum development tools, APIs, WDK
2. Low level design / develop and test workflows (BPM) and web services for interface with other enterprise applications
3. Low level design Design for Documentum workflow based on business processes
4. Develop required methods for workflow activities
5. Develop web services for interface
6. Technical Unit & System Quality Testing
7. Production support
8. Problem root cause analysis and resolutions
9. Prepare low level design documentation for new enhancements/development/changes
10. Prepare deployment documentation for production rollout of customized components
1. Engineering graduation and/or above.
2. Additional:Certification of Documentum fundamentals
3. 1 - 4 years’ experience in software development
Skills Required :
1. Well versed with software development life cycle.
2. Good software documentation skills
3. Requirement analysis, and process mapping
4. Knowledge of BPM or similar process automation tools
5. Java / J2EE, VB, ASP, .Net
6. WebTop/WDK, DFC, BPM,DFS,Captiva,eRoom