Eligibility Any Graduates
Location Across India
Job Role Clerical Cader Employees/Traineers
Company profile :
RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. We were incorporated in April 2000 to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market. We are registered as a housing finance company with the NHB.
1. Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
2. Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
3. Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
4. Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
5. Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Qualification: Any Graduate (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to click on the link at the end of this notification for application, after going through the entire notification thoroughly.
Applications sent in any other mode/format will not be considered.
The last date of application is on or before 5 pm on 22nd August, 2016