Company Rockwell Collins
3 - 6 yrs
Job Role Systems Engineer
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our expertise in flight-deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management and simulation and training is strengthened by our global service and support network spanning 150 countries.
1. Experience working on the full life cycle of systems development for avionics products including design, system architecture, definition and management of requirements, modeling & simulation, and aircraft integration, System level verification and Validation, and flight testing.
2. Experience working on Target hardware and System Integration Benches.
3. Good understanding of system interfaces and communication protocols - AFDX, ARINC, CAN.
4. Familiarity with military and FAA regulations and certification requirements for complex avionics equipment, as well as working knowledge of ARP 4754A
5. Sound knowledge of safety standards and ARP 4761.
6. Exposure on activities such as - failure Investigations, root causes analysis and implementation of corrective actions, lesson learned, issues and design standards updates.
7. Work within an Avionics development team to define, develop specifications, develop interface control documents, verify and qualify an integrated system solution for military and/or commercial aircraft.
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or any equivalent degree.
Experience: 3 - 6 years of technical experience in Avionics Systems or related product design and development