Company Rudder Analytics
Eligibility B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Job Role Associate Analyst
Rudder Analytics has been featured on CNBC as one of the leading IT services firms in India and this is what the analysts had to say about us: These companies are the finest examples of outsourced IT services firms in India based on our current book of research, said Clutch analyst Clayton Kenerson. All of these companies should be proud of their clients reviews – the proof of their professionalism and technical prowess that lends them hard-earned distinction in an otherwise crowded market.
1. Interface with clients across geographies and business verticals, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and implementable solutions.
3. Development and coding using statistical and data-oriented programming languages and tools like SAS, R, SPSS, MATLAB, STATA etc.
4. Perform database management and data warehousing using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc. on Amazon RDS-Redshift, Google Bigquery, Azure SQL, Hadoop etc.
5. Design and develop operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.
6. Web Analytics tracking and setup using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Flurry, Tealium, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics etc.
7. Take complete ownership of projects, be resourceful to design and implement solution with impeccable quality and delight clients at each touch-points through both communication and solution delivery.
1. UG: B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology)
2. PG: MCA, M.Sc / M.E (Comp Science)
3. Minimum 55% overall in UG/PG.
1. Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
2. Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn.
3. Eye for minute details.
4. Passion to master new technologies and methodologies.
5. Great analytical and problem solving skills.