Steel Authority of India Limited
Govt - Job
Medical Officer/Operator cum Technician
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the seven Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
1. SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of 44,952 crore
(FY 2015-16) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources
and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
2. Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL),
invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts for posting in its various mines as detailed
Qualification & Experience :
Medical Officer, E-1
1. MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI with valid registration, with one year experience after registration.
Operator cum Technician (Trainee):
1. 3 years full time Diploma in Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical**/ Civil/ Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 50% aggregate marks [40% aggregate marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates].
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website
www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” and clicking Raw Materials Division. No other mode of application
shall be accepted.
2. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information
online in the appropriate fields.
Closing date for submitting applications through website : 31.08.2016