Eligibility Bachelors Degree
0 - 5 yrs
Job Role Account Executive Associate
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
1. Ability to adapt and function effectively in fast-paced, changing environment
2. Exceptional problem solving, communication and analytical skills (some positions will require consulting background)
3. A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility
4. Well rounded understanding of business, partner and project management practices
5. Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude and creativity
6. Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge of at least 1 industry preferred
7. Able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics
8. Eager to excel in a vigorous, structured 12-month training program with significant quarterly certification requirements (if applicable)
9. Ability to manage projects and people, with virtual teams, across the globe.
10. Willingness to relocate if needed for position at the completion of the training program (if applicable)
1. Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, Human Resources or General Business Studies.
2. 0 to 5 years of experience in focus area including internships and/or Sales Academy experience