Eligibility Bachelors Degree
2 - 3 yrs
Job Role Information Developer
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
1. Defines and maintains terminology and glossary in own domain for documentation and UI texts.
2. Plans and writes documentation in line with SAP or product-specific Standards and Guidelines
3. Cooperation with other project members (e.g. from development, product management) to describe the application, installation, and configuration of SAP software.
4. Proofreads and edits content for linguistic correctness, readability, usability and correct terminology. Triggers language editing process
5. Runs appropriate quality checks, actively gathers feedback on documentation from at least internal stakeholders, and adequately reacts on customer feedback
6. Tests the output of the documentation on every distribution channel.
7. SAP-wide and/or cross-KM projects and concepts: Participates in cross-KM projects for continual improvements to Knowledge Management tools, processes, and content.
1. Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills
2. High degree of quality commitment
3. Willingness to quickly acquire understanding in new areas and adopt to change
4. Constructive and open style of communication
5. Flair for learning technology topics
6. Ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
7. Ability to work towards tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality documentation
8. Flexibility and readiness to communicate with other team members across locations
9. High performance and learning orientation