Company State Bank of India
Eligibility IPS retired
Bank - Job
Job Role Advisors For Fraud Management
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India.
The Advisor for Fraud Management will report to senior most General Manager in the Circle and would primarily interact with DGM & CFO and DGM (Vigilance) of the Circle. The detailed
roles, responsibilities and key performance Areas are mentioned as under:
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
2. Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of a similar nature.
3. Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police / CBE / EOW / Other Government investigation agencies.
4. Analyse legal angle of a fraud and suggest appropriate approach.
5. Assist the Bank in filing FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
6. Help the Bank protect its officials from unnecessary harassment by investigating agencies.
7. Help in interpreting the local laws of a particular State.
8. Share knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
9. Liaise with the investigating agencies for expediting resolution / recovery.
10. Any other work as entrusted by the Controller (senior most General Manager of the Circle) during the currency of engagement
Eligibility Required :
1. The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
How to Apply:
1. The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/
2. Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
3. The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self attestted copy of
Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer
Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter.
Experience certificate (Service Book or any other document evidencing the required relevant experience)
Original Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of ` 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit
“No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
LastDate: Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures at CRPD through Post / Courier: 20.08.2016