Company State Bank of India
Bank - Job
Job Role Specialist Cader Officers
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India.
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre on contract basis in State Bank of India.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “Latest Announcements” section of Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
1. Tracking the competition and developments in the industry to manage the process of new product development and ongoing product development
2. To devise strategies to launch various competitive products (in digital banking) in a timely and cost-efficient manner in the digital environment for increasing customer satisfaction, Bank’s market share and profitability.
3. Increase in level of business/Number of customers acquired.
4. Analysis of seller data and outcome achieved.
5. To devise/construct campaigns based on analytics.
6. Managing the setting of overall user accounts penetration and account acquisition targets/objectives to develop top line and bottom line for the top down leg of the budgeting process.
7. Close coordination with IT for translation product specifications into tech specifications
1. B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University.
2. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA/equivalent degree from any reputed institution
How to Apply:
• Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet
ii) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
iii) Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
iv) Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one
go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if
needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
LastDate: Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 14.06.2016