Company State Bank of India
Bank - Job
Job Role Specialized Positions
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India.
1. Develop smooth and seamless customer experience/journeys for the online marketplace.
2. Coordinate with relevant IT teams to ensure delivery on customer experience and fulfilment targets.
3. Responsible for achieving fulfilment and Service request TAT targets for the online marketplace.
4. Good knowledge of Digital Marketing.
5. Design and develop Customer Experience for online marketplace journeys (Process / UI / UX / fulfilment).
6. Design and develop fulfilment processes for online marketplace transactions.
7. Review service requests, reconciliation requests and complaints periodically to suggest design changes (Products, process, UI / UX) to
improve customer experience and fulfilment rates.
8. Monitor and track key customer experience metrics periodically.
9. Developing a water tight system to plug income leakages and ensure proper reconciliation of online transactions.
10. Ensuring prompt customer service and complaint management
Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment):
1. MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent degree from reputed Institute, Preference will be given to candidates with BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University/Institute.
Product Development Managers :
1. B.E./BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
LastDate: Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05.09.2016