Company SCA Technologies
Eligibility Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role Business Analyst
SCA Technologies is the leading provider of Intelligent Cost Management solutions. We help focus clients’ enterprise processes on anticipating changes, making timely decisions and taking action. Our solutions predict the impact of changes in demand and operations on revenue, cost and profits.
1. Collaborate with project stakeholders to communicate the business vision for the project and to identify the product requirements.
2. Perform Gap Analysis by analyzing the user requirements and issues and define the best fit solution, while maintaining the integrity of existing applications
3. Liaise with Software development and quality assurance teams to ensure requirements are understood clearly.
4. Create the solution design including user workflows, GUI and interface designs, data requirements and business logic.
5. Oversee the development of the product as per the design.
6. Identify test requirements and assist in writing and execution of user acceptance test.
7. Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
8. Track requirements throughout the project to avoid scope creep and to ensure project requirements are being met
9. Provide customer-specific training to the SCA applications for effective software release rollout to customers
Education: Bachelor Degree required, Masters Preferred
1. Technical and business analysis skills in the areas of supply chain, cost accounting and related business process.
2. Good understanding of business process modelling tools.
3. Expertise in Excel, Microsoft Visio or equivalent and other MS-office applications.
4. Familiarity with Web technologies– HTML / ASP / PHP / JS / Java / J2EE / UML
5. ERP software implementation experience
6. Experience in the food industry.
7. Ability to resolve conflicting situations