Job Role Senior Engineer-Software Testing
From steel in the 19th century, to electrical distribution and automation in the 20th and energy management in the 21st, Schneider Electric has always been driven by an international, innovative and responsible mindset to shape the transformation of the industry it was evolving in.
As a member of global Software Quality Assurance organization, Automation Test Engineer performs following duties:
1. Analyze requirements and contribute towards testing strategy.
2. Design automation test plan, execute tests.
3. Generate defect and enhancement tickets per test results. Work with developers to ensure product quality is continually improved during the project.
4. Work with Agile and waterfall team stakeholders – developers, project management, leadership team and ensure project meets quality targets
5. Report out status of work and maintain high quality of work standards
6. Participate in team events, including learning conferences, workshops and R&D initiatives.
7. Share expertise to coach other members in the team.
8. Research and propose areas of improvement for QA execution using latest technologies and automation frameworks.
1. 5+ years experience in Manual & Automation testing.
2. M.Tech/ B.Tech/ M.C.A – Computer Science or related degree.
1. Manual & Automation testing of Web and Mobile applications.
2. Working knowledge of Automation tools like Ruby with Cucumber or equivalent tools.
3. Android, iOS Mobile application manual & automation testing.
4. Good command in any language like Python, PHP java.
5. Agile Methodologies – SCRUM.
6. Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools
7. Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Strong at analytic reasoning and problem solving skills.
9. Should be a good team player.