Job Role Software Engineer - Testing
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
1. Candidate should have good experience in testing of different type of Applications
2. Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing is must.
3. Strong analytical skills to be able to translate from system requirements and use cases to detailed test cases.
4. Experience in automation testing tools such as QTP/Selenium
5. Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
6. Familiar with setting up of test environment for V&V activities
1. B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech./MCA - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunications
1. Understanding of White Box Testing concepts
2. Knowledge of Video Signals & standards
3. Familiarity with Medical standards & FDA requirements
4. Knowledge of any Programming language
5. Knowledge of Databases and constructing SQL commands