Sunquest Information Systems
0.6 - 3 years
Job Role Associate Software Engineer
We develop, deliver and support highly scalable, highly reliable, expert software solutions that fully automate the operations of laboratory and diagnostic processes across the continuum of care. We are committed to providing comprehensive solutions that deliver quality diagnoses, optimize efficiency, improve patient safety, and respond to a changing market in order to fulfill the business objectives of today’s healthcare leaders.
1. Application Developer
2. Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science,math or
other relevant combination of training and education.
3. Typically requires a minimum of 6months to 3yrs of technical experience in product design and development.
4. Performs complex product design, systems analysis and engineering activities on applications software.
5. Leads product design meetings.
6. Prepares and approves technical documentation of product sub-systems.
7. Performs complex bug correction and testing for assigned products.
8. Researches complex issues and develops solutions to the problems.
9. Conducts unit testing and integration testing with high quality deliverables.
10. Develops and implements process improvement.
11. Acts as a technical mentor to other team members.
12. Leads code and design reviews.