Company TTK Services Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Graduate/Post Graduate
0 - 3 yrs
Job Role Research Executive
TTK Services Pvt. Ltd., a member of the TTK Group of companies. The TTK Group has a turnover in excess of Rs. 12 billion and has been a trusted name since 1928, both in India and across the world. The group has created and been associated with several leading consumer brands, including several household names in India. These include, but aren't limited to Prestige Cookware, Woodwards Gripe Water, Kohinoor and Durex condoms.
1. Work as a part of the both internal and external clients' extended team.
2. Analyze, Plan, Organize and complete the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
3. Conduct online research for tasks to acquire results and present them in a manner that meets the expectations of internal/external clients.
Qualifications: Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline (Non-Engineering Background)
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong customer service attitude
3. Desire to learn new things every day
4. Good with comprehension and analytical skills
5. Good at using search and internet tools like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo etc.
6. Good in handling Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
7. Willing to relocate to Bangalore
8. Willing to sign an Employee Service Agreement confirming to serve us for at least one year.