Company TTK Services Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Graduate/Post Graduate
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role System Administrator
TTK Services Pvt. Ltd., a member of the TTK Group of companies. The TTK Group has a turnover in excess of Rs. 12 billion and has been a trusted name since 1928, both in India and across the world. The group has created and been associated with several leading consumer brands, including several household names in India. These include, but aren't limited to Prestige Cookware, Woodwards Gripe Water, Kohinoor and Durex condoms.
1. L1 administration of Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 Active Directories.
2. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
3. Administration of Antivirus on servers and clients.
4. Installation and troubleshooting the applications used in our organization.
5. Supporting all levels of IT infrastructure, from basic desktop support to troubleshooting complex companywide issues.
6. Managing service requests, incidents, and problems through a ticketing system.
7. Ensure day to day operations of IT infrastructure.
8. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
9. Troubleshooting and administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS,Print Server, File Server, etc.)
10. Advanced troubleshooting of WiFi/Network.
11. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
Qualifications: Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
1. Basic Knowledge in Linux platform.
2. Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in UNIX and Microsoft.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Sound Knowledge in Hardware / Software support functions.