0 - 1 yrs
Trainee - Software Development
Company profile :
From more humble beginnings offering quality software solutions to Ohio SME’s back in 2007, taazaa LLC has grown steadily through its solid vision of client needs and the delivery of core, professional business values.
taazaa means fresh! And that overriding principle to be fresh, innovative and different is shared by each member of the taazaa team: a philosophy which has resulted in a company that is making things happen in the software development world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enhance the online experience of our customers through the development of snazzy web applications
2. Participates in all aspects of the development process including design, development, testing , code reviews, deployments, etc.
3. Investigates and implements new technologies where appropriate
Experience & Qualification:
1. Fresher or 0-1 year of experience in software development
2. Desired candidate should be Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer
3. Engineering(Regular Degree) or an MCA.
1. Good knowledge of basics
2. Good understanding of software development life cycle
Key Skills: Core Java, C, C++, Oops concept, Sql Server
Must have a good communication and excellent logical abilities
Should have passion for coding
Cutoff: 60% throughout
Keen to learn and work with new technologies
Should have a Go Getter attitude