Company Tata Comunications
Eligibility B.E ( EXTC / IT)
0 - 3 yrs
Job Role Customer Service Executive
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
1. Voice complaint troubleshooting & resolution with help of various telecom tools
2. Network Monitoring and analysis
3. Proactive network alarm analysis and reporting
4. Co-ordination with various internal stake holders and as well external international customers for problem resolution
5. Escalation/incident handling and management from service assurance perspective till the closure of incident
6. Initiate and participate in various CSAT activities
1. Knowledge of TDM / Voip technologies
2. Switching, Transmission, IP knowledge
3. Hands on switch experience preferably Sonus
4. Protocol: SS7, SIP
5. Complaint Management, 24*7 NOC operations
1. Responsible to Manage the shift for International Voice NOC .
2. Good analytical skills and required excellent communications skills.
1. Qualifications: B.E. ( EXTC / IT)
2. Work Experience: 0 - 3 years of experience