Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Android Developer
Tenmiles is a place filled with problem solvers who bring the best software solutions to niche problems in the market. We develop products that help global companies transform their customer support from good to great. We also help people organize events at ease.
1. Work with our designers to produce User interface and workflows in an app.
2. Implement and release feature faster while writing good code.
3. Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
4. Be creative in using Android Studio and related tools to deliver code faster.
5. Take ownership of the apps you built & maintain them by following software engineering best practices.
1. Thorough understanding of core Android concepts
2. Strong on programming fundamentals with a good understanding of design patterns.
3. Experience in creating apps that consume REST API services.
4. Experience in making/maintaining apps on android phones and tablets.
5. Working knowledge with Custom view, Animations, Services and Database.
6. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
7. Have published at least one original Android app.
8. Working knowledge in Git/Mercurial.
9. Working knowledge in using PhotoShop/Sketch. (Optional)
10. Experience in using Origami and other UX prototyping tools. (optional)