Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Web Developer
Tenmiles is a place filled with problem solvers who bring the best software solutions to niche problems in the market. We develop products that help global companies transform their customer support from good to great. We also help people organize events at ease.
1. Solid understanding of CSS and cross-browser compatibility.
2. You’re super comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch.
4. Experience with modern version control (github, bitbucket)
5. Familiarity with front-end frameworks (bootstrap, backbone, etc.)
6. Experience using a CSS pre-processor (SASS or LESS)
7. You have portfolio of work or projects that you’d love to share with us
1. You enjoy building websites and front-end apps to the point where you code them in your sleep
2. You’re self-motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don’t need much external supervision
3. You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills by building things during nights and weekends
4. You’re organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
5. You don’t just want to make things that just cool or trendy, you want to make things that drive business value