Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role iOS Developer
Tenmiles is a place filled with problem solvers who bring the best software solutions to niche problems in the market. We develop products that help global companies transform their customer support from good to great. We also help people organize events at ease.
1. Work with our designers to produce User interface and workflows in an app.
2. Team up with peer developers and write good ObjectiveC/Swift code to implement & release features.
3. Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
4. Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
5. Be creative in using Xcode and related tools to deliver code faster.
6. Take ownership of the apps you built & maintain them by following software engineering best practices.
1. Working knowledge in ObjectiveC/Swift & iOS SDK.
2. Proficient with latest Xcode.
3. Experience with CoreData.
4. Experience in creating apps that consume REST API services.
5. Experience in making/maintaining both iPhone and iPad apps.
6. Working knowledge in Git/Mercurial
7. Experience with CoreAnimation.
8. Experience in designing UI prototypes using Sketch/Photoshop.
9. Experience in using Origami and other UX prototyping tools.