3 - 5 yrs
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
1. This position is for a Hadoop developer who will be specializing in Big Data Think Big projects.
2. Development of Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark applications will be a key competency for this position.
3. Big Data/Hadoop implementation.
1. 3-5 Experience in one or more of the following Service Architecture Tools is preferred:
- J2EE, .net (networking, physical design, performance, programming).
- Application Servers: JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere.
- Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat.
2. 3-5 years of applications development and architecture utilizing the following:
- Java, C, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, Python, UNIX shell, SQL, HTML, etc.
3. 1+ years of experience on Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark:
- Programming experience with MapReduce/HDFS/Pig/Hive/Hbase is desirable.
4. 1+ Years of experience working on one of the Hadoop distributions (Hortonworks, Cloudera or MapR)
5. 1+ years of experience in Hadoop Data Ingestion tools and utilities
6. Experience in Basic SQL/Shell scripting