Hiring: Analyst - Web Publishing @ Bangalore
Job Role: Analyst - Web Publishing
Job Summary :
• Putting our customers first – above all else, it’s our
job to ensure the site we build and maintain delivers an excellent customer
experience. While the role is primarily one of managing workflow, quality
and organisation, it’s key you make good customer focused decisions.
• Accountable for actioning and managing the workflow of content changes
– using our ticketing, web publishing & content management system
to manage content change requests status and pass on to the correct member
of the team for publishing.
• Accountable for ensuring quality content is
published to the staging website - specifically ensuring the website content
is delivered correctly to the brief, and tested to ensure it works as expected.
• Manage last minute & legal changes –
understand and ensure that these changes are treated as a high priority
• Liaising with Publishers, Designers & Coders
to ensure that content is published on time, and that the content change backlog
is managed effectively
• Understand SEO and the requirements to ensure
all elements are optimised – by ensuring elements are named correctly
& meta data is correctly associated to content on the site & URLs
• Play a key role in the implementation and continuing
development of the website on our new ATG platform. You will be an important
voice in our development and testing cycles, making sure the systems work
as we expect.
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: