Company To The New
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Front End Engineering
TO THE NEW is a digital technology company that builds disruptive products and transforms businesses. We leverage the power of experience design, cutting-edge engineering, cloud and analytics led marketing to enable digital transformation.
1. Obsess about code quality and readability.
2. Remain updated on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals.
3. Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile and tablets.
4. Work closely and efficiently with our UX researchers and designers.
5. Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse.
6. Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
2. Expertise in building responsive and elegant user interfaces (web/mobile/wearables).
3. Understanding of the DOM, canvas rendering and SVG.
4. Understanding of various browser engines.
6. Knowledge of Material Design and Polymer will be a great plus.
1. Qualifications: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Good to Have:
1. Proactive self-starter and result oriented.
2. Flexible and adaptable with good interpersonal skills.
3. Able to deliver tasks on time, with consistently high quality.