Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Application Developer - C# / .NET
The UBS Group is a global firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients, Headquartered in Zurich and Basel. The UBS Group is present in all major financial centers and has offices in over 50 countries. The UBS Group employs approximately 60,000 people around the world. The UBS Group's historical roots stretch back more than a century.
1. Develop high quality software solutions / components for the Risk platform that conform to architectural standards.
2. Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end.
3. Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
4. To manage 5 major applications comprising of Asset Management Risk, Model Risk, Independent Pricing and Valuation, GALM trading and Treasury Risk Control.
1. Hands-on development experience using C#/.NET technologies
2. Experience working in teams for development of high-performance, large-scale systems
3. Excellent understanding of Angular JS and database concepts
4. Knowledge about object oriented concepts and design
5. Exposure to the financial services domain – especially Financial Instruments, Model Validation, Pricing (added advantage)
Qualifications: Any Graduate