Company Universal Steel Information Technology
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
0 - 1 yr
Job Role Java Developer
Universal Steel Information Technology(India) specialises in providing IT solutions and services specifically tailored to the customer's business needs and industry requirements. Our prime objective is to provide our clients efficient yet cost effective solutions that streamline their business processes and allow them to be ahead of their competition.
1. To technically lead software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing
2. To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
3. To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing
4. To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager .
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Total Experience of 0 - 1 years.
2. Strong skills in Java, Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Design Patterns
3. Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
4. Application design tools/frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, etc.
5. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively autonomously and in a team.