Company United Bank of India
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience Govt - Job
Job Role Independent External Monitors
Company profile :
"The University has been incorporated for the purpose, among others, of making provision for imparting education in Arts, Letters, Science and the learned professions and of furthering advancement of learning, the prosecution of original research, with power to appoint University Professors, Readers and Lecturers, to hold and manage educational endowments, to erect, equip and maintain University colleges, libraries, laboratories and museums, to making regulations relating to the residence and conduct of students and to do all such acts as tend to promote study and research".
1. The applicant should be retired Executive, not below the rank of General Manager of any Central PSE/ Central PSU / Public Sector Bank (other than United Bank of India), retired Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary/Secretary in Government of India or equivalent in State Government.
2. The applicant should be person of high integrity and reputation.
3. Person already appointed as IEM in two organizations would not be considered
4. The applicant shall have reasonable knowledge of IT Hardware / Software / Services or in the matter pertaining to premises or other procurement.
5. It is desirable that the applicant possess domain experience of the CPSE / PSB /CPSU activities or relevant field with which they may be required to deal.
6. Age: Not above 65 years as on date of application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application in prescribed Bio-data (enclosed herewith) in sealed envelope, by courier/ post to the following address so as to reach on or before 3.00 P.M. on 14/10/2016.