Company United Health Group
Job Role Application Developer - SQL SSIS SSRS .Net
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
1. Leading and participating on project teams to contribute to successful project completion and realization of targeted outcomes
2. Work closely with internal customers, business leaders, subject matter experts or knowledge holders to ensure macros adhere to processing instructions.
3. Assess and interpret the facts and needs of the business to provide innovative solutions to complex, nonstandard requests and problems.
4. Support ongoing system enhancements and process change activities.
5. Ability to own projects start to finish (Through concept, feasibility, development, testing and deployment)
6. Effective decision-making, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills will be critical
7. Completion of required documentation (process maps, business requirements and/or system specifications).
Qualification: Preferably B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MSc or Any graduate (Considerable in case otherwise technically good )
Mandatory Skill Set:
1. Expert and Strong knowledge in TSQL–Stored Procedure – Indexing, Joins, Union
2. Sound knowledge in IBM - ODM tools – Ability to write Rules as per the Business logics
3. Good knowledge in SSRS/SSIS/.NET (ASP.NET)
4. Experience with SQL Server
5. Expert in designing database schema, performance optimization
6. Ability to Works on complex projects and solutions requiring analysis and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
7. Ability to communicate (both written and verbally) with technical and non-technical staff.
8. Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.