Company United Health Group
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Business Analyst
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
1. Gather and document business requirements
2. Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
3. Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience
4. Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies
5. Candidate should have experience in Business analysis in Healthcare Insurance or general Insurance sector with 3 to 4 years of experience.
6. Candidate with Claims knowledge is plus
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration, related field or equivalent work experience
2. 1+ years of experience in business/finance including analysis experience with a solid understanding of data storage structures
3. 1+ years of experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation)
1. Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and documenting Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
2. Experience in analysis of business process and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendations
3. Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and/or inaccurate data