Company United Health Group
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Engineer - .Net
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
1. Design, implement and maintain .Net applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with high level expertise of MVC
2. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
3. Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
4. Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
5. Identify production and non-production application issues
6. Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects
7. Provide technical support and consultation for .Net application and infrastructure questions
8. Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
3. 3 to 5 years of experience.
4. Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
5. Should be able to work independently with minimum support/mentoring.
6. Should be strong with .NET, ASP.NET 4.0, Entity Framework, MVC Framework
8. Good to have working experience in SQL, SSRS, SSIS
9. Understanding of Configuration management like SVN, TFS etc.
10. Willing to learn new technology