Company United Health Group
2.6 - 4.6 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer - Oracle / PLSQL
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
1. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claim
2. Be part of a global technical operations/production support team to ensure client deliveries meet SLA guidelines
3. Work in rotational shift environment (day and night shift)
4. Key job functions would include data loading and movement, job status checks, job monitoring, analysis, script execution etc.
5. Follow written and escalation procedures.
6. Adherence to the defined delivery process/guidelines for incident management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application delivery goals
1. B.Tech / MCA / MSC / M.Tech.
2. 2.6- 4.6 years experience in support projects.
1. Good Knowledge on Oracle 11g (SQL and PL/SQL).
2. Good experience on UNIX/LINUX for support activities/commands.
3. Knowledge on HPSM or any other ticketing tools.
4. Good Experience on Production Support activities.
5. Good Experience on monitoring and managing applications(production).
6. Experience on incident management, change management.
7. Experience on DB connectivity tools like Toad or SQL Developer.