Company United Health Group
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
2 - yrs
Job Role Software Engineer - Java J2EE
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
1. Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications
2. Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation
3. Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required
4. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims
5. Good Java/J2EE hands on experience
6. Familarity of working on cloud environment and Agile methodology
7. Able to solve problems with minimum handholding.
8. Good learning curve and foucssed approach
9. Experience in UI and backend - Added value.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. 2 or more years previous applications development experience
3. 2 or more years of experience with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
4. Relational database experience
5. 1 or more year of experience within a large enterprise environment