Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Member Technical Staff
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000.
1. Take end to end technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code for management systems that monitor 24x7 Network of significant packet and throughput scale.
2. Build, maintain, code and unit-tests and design and user documentation for software modules.
3. Work effectively with cross functional teams including product management to translate requirements to code, with test teams to troubleshoot, isolate issues and provide root cause, ensuring that the software developed is of the highest quality
4. Support rest of the team in generating synergy and produce high quality software implementations.
5. Work in a dynamic fast paced entrepreneurial team with an open, collaborative culture that fosters creativity.
6. Plan and complete the whole execution effectively.
1. 5+ years of industry experience
2. Strong understanding of Core Java fundamentals
3. 4+ years of experience in programming in Java.
5. Hands on experience and understanding of with web application, application servers and containers such as Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS.