Job Role Software Engineer
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000.
1. Managing Infrastructure Projects for the VZ Cloud Platform services supported Portfolio data centers
2. Interface with clients, development teams and executives to plan, track and oversee new projects from inception through implementation
3. Lead status meetings with cross functional teams and manage and maintain project plans
4. A force multiplier, fostering communications and managing expectations
5. Facilitate critical Initiatives including CIO/VP escalated projects, Strategic Initiatives like Tech Refresh, Data center consolidation/Virtualization etc
6. Deliver a high level of Customer Service through a positive Customer focused attitude.
7. Identify and lead service improvement and cost reduction/efficiency initiatives.
8. Need to work only in US timings
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/Any Equivalent Degree
1. This role requires Good communication, management, documentation, & multi-tasking skills as it involves communication and coordination with various engineering teams in US
2. Experience in Project management
3. Knowledge in Infrastructure Procurement/Provisioning process of an Organization
4. Knowledge on Agile-Scrum methodologies
5. Knowledge in Cloud Infrastructure