2 - 6 yrs
Job Role Tester/Sr. Tester
At Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us. Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry.
1. Responsible for the production of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts in the Billing, Online, Mediation, CRM or Middleware domains in a Telco environment
2. Create detailed Functional (System, Integration and Regression) test plans, test cases and test scripts ensuring all requirements are included in scope
3. Execute the tests ensuring all results and defects are documented using the test methodology
4. Responsible for the production of all testing deliverables and execution of tests to agreed milestones and quality.
5. Fulfils the role of Testing Co-ordinator for a development project, program of projects or service.
6. Identifies risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action to ensure requirements, quality and timelines are achieved
7. Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects.
8. Identify and raise defects using the agreed methodology and tools
9. Supports the transition and delivery of new testing services
10. Liaise with the Test Team Lead to ensure planning and test coverage are correct
1. Any graduation/post-graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology area
2. 2 to 6 years of experience in Test Management across the full SDLC in Telco Billing, Online and Mediation environments.