Company Willis Towers Watson
2 - 4 yrs
Job Role Test Engineer
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
1. Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Database, security and testing objectives.
2. Be skilled in writing SQL queries, PLSQL working with data sets and data driven testing
3. Should be strong in security testing tool like Appscan/ Acunetix/Paros etc
4. Prepare test environment, test data as per requirement
5. The engineer will work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
6. Work with the Scrum team to create, execute and maintain test suite
7. Develop and implement automation test scripts using Selenium.
8. BE, BTech or MCA with 2-4 years of experience in Database testing and added Security knowledge
9. Must possess excellent hands on Testing skills with test analysis, test design, test data creation and management, test execution, debugging and troubleshooting.
Soft skills/Behavioural skills
1. Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
2. Very good communication and interpersonal skill