Eligibility Any Graduate
0 - 1 yrs
Job Role Administrator Service Desk
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
1. As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
2. Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
3. Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
4. Log file monitoring for errors.
5. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
6. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Required: 0-1 YEARS
2. Mandatory Skills: ITIL Service Level Mgmt TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management