1. The Person would report directly to the Tech Head.
This position is responsible for Administering the Servers, Systems, Networking
& Information Security.
2. Advanced Linux Knowledge and good at Sun Server
is mandatory. Good at Windows will be an added advantage.
3. The Person should be strong in open source technologies.
Configuring, tuning and patching/upgrading web, database and application servers
like: Tomcat, Jboss, jbpm etc. Apache, httpd, http lite etc. Mysql,postgres,
4. The person should be an excellent Trouble shooter.
5. Exposed to automated build and test framework development
Excellent command on working with visioning systems like CVS, SVN. Good breadth
working with Open source components. Associated with
development/maintenance of one or more component in the community would be
an added advantage.
6. The person should be Excellent in Shell scripting
and Perl/Python etc will be an added advantage.
7. Must be a team player, versatile, flexible, should
be able to contribute to all phases of development, willing to learn.
2 to 5 years of hands on experience.
Client Servicing management – Will be measured
by client and internal customer feedback. We expect this person to maintain
a score of 8/10 or a consistent basis.
Leadership – Team and peer feedback will drive
the measure. We expect the person to manage delivery effectively by delegating
and measuring team outputs with key milestones.
Any Degree. Engineering or Maths or Statistics Background
is a Plus
Technical Knowledge/Computer Certification in Linux
and sun Solaris is Mandatory
Walk in for Linux System
Administrator on 4th Sept 2012 @ XERAGO, Chetpet from 10am-02pm at
Xerago, in Chennai
No. 3, 17th Avenue, Harrington Road,
Chetpet, Chennai - 600031.
Mob No # 8754472929