Job Role Associate
Xerox services, technology and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they can operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business.
1. Performs one or more of the following duties:
2. Health and Welfare
3. Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
4. Explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion
5. Assists participants with portal navigation
6. Defined Benefit / Defined Contribution
7. Process various types of calculations, meeting timeliness and accuracy standards
8. Interpret plan rules to ensure compliance with plan document
9. Analyze transactions to ensure proper quality standards as required by each specific client
10. Contact participants to explain calculations or resolve participant/client related issues
1. Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent