Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Business Analyst
Xerox services, technology and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they can operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business.
1. Investigates operational requirements and problems, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed business processes.
2. Assists in the analysis of the underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems and identifies available options for consideration.
3. Works with clients/users in defining acceptance tests.
4. Specifies and develops test scenarios to test that new/redesigned processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user at the same time as delivering efficiencies and planned business benefits.
5. Records and reports test results.
6. Uses test plans and outcomes to specify user instructions.
7. Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques.
8. Documents all work using the required standards, methods and tools.
9. Arranges, prepares and takes part in client/users meetings and presents issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
10. Assists clients/users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems, in a thorough and reliable manner.
11. Records and reports test results. Uses test plans and outcomes to specify user instructions.