3 - 6 yrs
Company profile :
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
1. Ensure an excellent customer experience when the development support team responds and interfaces with the end-user of the software
2. Use a consistent process across all supported regions for interfacing with various support stakeholders (e.g., for software licensing, interaction with other cross-functional team members, interaction with customers, etc.)
3. Use the appropriate software triage and resolution procedures are being followed prior to escalating to 4th level development support
4. Use software developed and/or managed by the Platform Development organization to manage day-to-day activities and escalate issues
5. Maintain and add to a Product Knowledge Base that can be leveraged by the end-users of the software as well as development support personnel
1. Candidate should have hands on expertise in using DDL and DML Statements.
2. Candidate should have hands of experience is using and troubleshooting applications installed on MS Windows Server 2008/2008R2
3. Candidate should have hands on experience in using Ticketing systems and should have basic knowledge of SDLC concepts
4. Candidate should have hands on experience is Product and Application Support.