Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Location Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Role Systems Development Senior Analyst
Xerox services, technology and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they can operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business.
May perform one or more of the following:
1. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
2. May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
3. Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
4. Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
5. Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
6. Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
7. Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
8. May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
9. All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree