Job Role Associate Analyst
Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence.
1. Execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client point of sale and inventory information.
2. Execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
3. Develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data consolidation and reconciliation services
4. Recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make daily work flow stable and error free.
Qualifications: Graduates preferably from B.Com, BBM, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. education background
1. Demonstrates high degree of ownership in relation to the assigned work. Takes steps to ensure completion of tasks as per requirements and on time
2. Has good interpretation and articulation skills. Should be able to understand the requirements presented by internal teams and clients and respond effectively.
3. Fluency in English is mandatory.
4. Has a knack for finding inconsistencies and trends in data ¡V and be able to investigate the reasons and flag them out
5. Work effectively in a team with peers, manager and support teams
6. Comfortable with basic Excel functions/Formulas